Top 5 Reasons You Need to Invest in Real Estate Video Marketing Now!
Learn how you can get an ROI on your Video Marketing Investments!
If you are a real estate agent, an investor, a broker, or in another real estate support profession, then you already know that the last couple of years have been one heck of a ride!
Standing out in the crowd has become even harder than ever, especially if you are a real estate agent! You may be on your A-game when it comes to the home-buying, listing, and closing process, but if you aren’t a marketing professional, reaching your target audience and generating real interest and leads can feel incredibly daunting.
With so many different platforms to choose from, and marketing technology and best practices changing every day, how do you get the most value from your real estate marketing budget?
Projecting a professional image is more important than ever, and so is using your marketing dollars wisely, so here are 5 reasons why you should consider investing in real estate video marketing, now.
1. Video marketing has one of the highest ROI’s (return on investment).
Here are some stats for you!
- Including videos in your email marketing strategy reduces opt-out rates by 75% and can DOUBLE your click-through rate.
- Visitors to your website stay an average of a minute; vs less than 15 seconds without.
- 85% of buyers and sellers prefer to work with an agent that uses video.
- “Find an agent” searches on Youtube are increasing 46% every year.
- Youtube is more popular than listing websites.
- Homes with videos get 4x more inquiries.
- Businesses that use video are 2x more likely to say that video marketing has contributed to their bottom line
2. You can make different videos for different needs!
Instead of relying on just fliers, or just social media posts, or just network marketing, when you work with a professional, you can make different videos, including testimonials, introduction videos, neighborhood tour videos, and of course, listing videos (including drone footage)!
3. You can make videos that are usable on every platform.
Instead of making videos that may only be formatted or appropriate for social media, professional videos are sized right for every platform, can be edited for time, messaging, and more!
4. High-Quality videos are a reflection of your services.
Shooting a video on your iPhone might be great for going live, but your website, email campaigns and more, deserve more! Professional, high quality video production includes professional editing, lighting, voice-over, text, and all the expert touches that can make you and your company stand out.
5. High-quality videos can be an evergreen marketing investment!
When you invest in high-quality video production, you can reap the benefits of it over and over again! With templates, edits, updates, and more, the videos that are created can be used for many purposes, for many years!
Taking the next step when it comes to your marketing doesn’t have to be stressful, in fact, it can be fun!
If you are interested in shooting some video to set you apart from the crowd as a real estate agent, we have a full list of packages available to suit your goals, needs, and budget!
Did you know this podcast episode connects with this article? Be sure to take a listen.